Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Disable Task Manager in Windows 7

How to Disable or Enable Task Manager in Windows 7


Problem
I just start to use windows 7 system, and I want to optimize my system, so I want to know how to disable or enable task manager in windows 7. I hope someone can help me.
Solution
Disable Task Manager in Windows 7
  1. Click the "Start" button, and type "regedit" in the search box.
    Click the "Start" button, and type "regedit" in the search box.
  2. Browse the list as
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Policies\System.
    Browse the list as
  3. Create a new 32-bit DWORD value.
    Create a new 32-bit DWORD value.
  4. Name it DisableTaskMgr.
    Name it DisableTaskMgr.
  5. Double click on it to set its value data to 1.
    Double click on it to set its value data to 1.


Enable Task Manager in Windows 7
Double click on the value named DisableTaskMgr to set its value data to 0.

Source : http://www.recipester.org/Recipe:Disable_or_Enable_Task_Manager_in_Windows_7_39287687

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Kang Iwan K-sev | Thank's for your visit To My Site - Ridwan Mulyana | Cibeureum